Purina® TIDY CATS® BREEZE® Cat Litter Pellets Refill
Environment Type: Indoors
Compatible With: Litter pellets refill to be used with BREEZE Brand litter system. Litter system and cat pads also sold separately.
Directions for Use:
Litter Pellets Simple Setup and Maintenance.
1. Fill the top portion of the BREEZE Litter System with one 3.5 lb. package of litter pellets.
2. Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. Note: Pellets do not clump.
3. Add more pellets as needed. We recommend that you replace the pellets completely once a month.
Transitioning Your Cat Successfully
1. Set up your new BREEZE Litter System next to your current litter box. If you don't currently use a litter box with high sides or a top, remove the BREEZE sidewall for now.
2. Move some clumps and solid waste from your current box to the clean BREEZE system. This will help your cats recognize their new bathroom. Once they start using the BREEZE box, you can remove the clumps and solid waste.
3. Stop cleaning the old litter box. Cats like clean, so make the new BREEZE box the most appealing option by not scooping the old box. Sounds gross, but this step is key to a successful transition.
4. Toss out that old box completely once your cats have started using the BREEZE system for all of their potty needs. Animal behaviorists recommend multiple cat households have multiple litter boxes: one system per cat, plus one additional system (2 cats = 3 litter systems). Store in a dry place.